Follow-Up Formula Based on Cow’s Milk with Iron
NAN OPTIPRO 2 is a follow-up formula designed for infants from the 6th month onwards as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods. It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
Nestle is the leading company of food and beverage products around the world. The company has more than 2000 brands on a local and global level, which are available in 190 countries. The motto focusses on improving the quality of life by providing better nutrition and contributing to a healthier lifestyle. Abiding by this motto, they encourage people to maintain a healthier living and contribute towards the betterment of the world.
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for ïve minutes
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Store in a Cool, Dry, Hygienic place, Please Avoid Humidity, Heat, Sunlight and Strong Light.
Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Use only under medical supervision.
WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unï¬nished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.