Ready-to-use, milk-based breast milk replacer for use from birth. Contains long chain polyunsaturated DHA fatty acids. NAN Pro 1 may be used in addition to or instead of breast milk as recommended by the council. It meets the child’s nutritional needs up to 6 months of age.
Breast milk is the best food for a baby. Therefore, continue breast-feeding until it is successful. Ask your counselor for instructions before using infant formula. Does not contain palm oil
Daily reference intake of the average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal) -% per 100 g of product. Expressing the amount of energy and nutrients in the product as a percentage of the reference amount conveys the importance of 100 grams of the product as a source of energy and nutrients in the context of the average adult’s daily diet of 2000 kilocalories.
1. Wash your hands before cooking.
2. Thoroughly clean the bottle, pacifier, and lid. Boil them for 5 min. and keep protected until the next infusion.
3. Boil water for about 5 minutes. and allow cooling to about 40 ° C.
4. Refer to the dosing table for the child’s age and pour the correct amount of chilled water into the bottle. Use only the measuring spoon in the package, which should be washed thoroughly before use.Add the right amount of flat measuring spoons of powder.
5. Close the bottle and shake well until all the powder is dissolved.
6. Close the package carefully after use and store it in a dry and cool place.
Follow the instructions carefully. Prepare only one dose at a time, feed immediately,and discard any remaining product. Always hold the baby in your arms when feeding and make sure that the product does not enter the child’s airways.
A child can get sick from unboiled water and bottles as well as improper dilution. Improper storage, preparation, and feeding can endanger the health of your child.
*Use only the measuring spoon provided. Too much powder can cause dehydration,while too little powder can give a child too little energy and nutrients. Do not change the water/powder ratio without talking to your doctor first.
**Depending on the child’s needs.
lStore in a dry place at room temperature. Always reseal the package carefully after removing the powder from the package.
lOnce opened, the pack must be used within 3 weeks.
lThe product is packaged in a protective gas to maintain its quality and taste.